Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thumbs Down: Lady Sitting Behind Us at Grizzly Bear

Lady sitting behind us at the Grizzly Bear show:

I loved listening to you ramble on about how you love honesty and how your thoughts have never been so creative. I even loved hearing you list the ten bands you listen to over and over again, and noticed that I too enjoyed those bands when I was 18. I particularly enjoyed listening to the dude beside you assure you that at least 5 of those bands were his favorite (I am sure you two will make a spectacular couple).

However, I love listening to Grizzly Bear sing more. Even more than your own rendition of their songs. Which you felt compelled to share with us during the show. You know that saying, "better than the real McCoy?" Well, that wasn't it. Next time you intend to attend the same show, gimme a holler, so I can STAY THE FUCK HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment